Wainwrights in Colour- T’s & C’s
Terms and Conditions of Sale.
|Below is a set of Conditions of Sale for purchase of works from the Wainwrights in Colour project. Following the end of the Exhibition at Rheged some of these conditions are not relevant but are kept here as a record.
- Works may be purchased from 9am Friday 2nd October 2009 (see the contact me page for up to date details (16/2/15) )
- There will be a reserve list for works already sold but where the payment has not been made in full.
- Works may be reserved with a deposit of 20% of the purchase price, the balance to be paid within 14 days, at the close of the exhibition or on the completion of the work, which ever is the sooner. Deposits taken against already completed fells will be non-returnable but against incomplete work the deposit will be fully refunded if the customer is not satisfied upon viewing the completed work. In the event of non-completion of the purchase the work will be offered to customers on the reserve list.
- Works purchased may not be removed from the exhibition until the close of the exhibition nor until paid for in full.
- Purchases may be made by credit card, debit card, cash or cheque. Cheques should be made payable to “The Teesdale Gallery”. Work will not be released against uncleared cheques.
- The catalogue price includes the frame except where indicated.
- Purchased work can be collected at the close of the exhibition at times indicated on the customers purchase receipt. Purchased work can be delivered to the customer following the closure of the exhibition. The cost of delivery will be borne by the customer and made at a convenient time to both parties.
- Copyright of all work remains with the artist.
- As indicated on the order form, incomplete fells will be finished as soon as possible but in order of purchase where ever possible.
- Cancellation of an order by a customer prior to the completion of the work will be a breach of contract. In such a case The Teesdale Gallery will not be obliged to return the deposit.